Nephos IT Consultores SA de CV., located in Bernardo Quintana 300, Piso 14, Centro Sur Santiago de Querétaro, Querétaro, CP 76090 (hereinafter “Nephos IT”), is aware of the importance of the proper, controlled and informed processing of the personal data of our clients and users of our website. Therefore, Nephos IT makes this Privacy Notice available to you so that you are informed of its practices when collecting, using, storing, and in general, processing your personal data, as provided by the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and other applicable legislation(hereinafter, the “Law”).
- Personal Data We Collect
- Purposes and/or Uses of your Personal Data
- Use of Tracking Technologies
- Transfers of Personal Data
- Security Measures
- Rights Concerning your Personal Data
- Changes to the Privacy Notice
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
You may browse our website without providing personal data; however, there are some sections on the site where you can voluntarily give information. Your data may be collected in various circumstances, such as when you decide to send us your résumé or an e-mail, to log in our site, to receive information or our newsletters, as well as when you provide data to establish a legal relationship with Nephos IT, for example, when you decide to retain our legal services or provide services to us. The personal data we collect belong to the following categories:
- Identification data: name, home address, date of birth, land and mobile telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail address, image.
- Education data: academic background, university degree, professional certificates, area of specialization, diplomas.
- Employment data: position, work address, e-mail address, work telephone or mobile numbers, and fax numbers, employment background.
- Billing data: entity to which fees will be billed, tax address, federal taxpayer identification number.
- Financial data: bank account information, payment method.
Children and mentally impaired persons
Nephos IT is a firm committed to safeguard the privacy of minors and of mentally impaired persons; therefore, we neither intentionally collect nor process their personal data without explicit consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. If you are a parent, guardian or legal representative of a child or mentally impaired person, and know that they have provided personal data without your consent, you may request us to cancel such data at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
PURPOSES AND/OR USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We can use your personal data for different purposes, based on the particular circumstances under which data are collected, but always subject to the relationship that we have with you and the specific privacy notice that may have been made available to you.
Necessary purposes when you:
Visit our premises:
- To control access to, and maintain security in our premises.
When you contact us:
- To answer your questions and comments.
- To create a legal relationship.
- To keep in touch with you.
When you decide to send us your résumé:
- To contact you and to take you into consideration in recruiting and selection procedures.
When you ‘log in’ as a user:
- To have access to your profile and the features of the site exclusively developed for users.
- To customize your user account.
Your data may also be used for the following secondary purposes, provided we have your consent
- To send you our newsletter.
- To send you information that may be of interest to you.
Your personal data may be used for purposes consistent with those previously described and that may be considered analogous.
USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
When you browse our website, certain non-personal information is collected through “cookies” and “web beacons.” This information is obtained simply by using and interacting with our website. The information that can be collected is your operating system, type of browser, information on your location (provided by mobile devices), and the pages you visit during the time spent by you on our site.
Such information is collected only for the following purposes: for statistics on visits to our website, time spent on the site, and reference sites that may have linked you to ours. This information is also used to keep and update user profiles or customize information.
It is possible to disable such tracking technologies in any type of browser; for example, the steps to disable such technologies in Google Chromeare: Go to menu “Tools”, click “delete navigation data”, select option “delete cookies and other site and supplemental data”, click “accept”. When you disable or block such mechanisms, it is possible that our site may not properly work. To know more about this, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain, for your convenience, links to other websites. Nephos IT has not reviewed the Privacy Notices of such other websites; therefore, it does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content of such sites. We invite you to carefully read the Privacy Notice of each site that you visit on the Internet.
Please note that when you click on icons of social networks or similar sites, your information will be automatically transferred to such sites. For example, Facebook’s “like” button transfers information directly to such company.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Nephos IT may transfer your personal data to third parties with whom the firm has a legal relationship, only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or in the one made available to you. Nephos IT may also transfer your personal data when such transfer is specifically provided by the Law.
Nephos IT has implemented and maintains administrative, technical and physical security measures, within its reach, to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or processing.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
As data subject, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection (“ARCO” rights) with regard to your personal data. You may also revoke the consent you have provided for the processing of your personal data; as well as limit the use and disclosure of such data. To exercise any of your rights, you may send a request, as set forth in the Law, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the physical address mentioned in the first paragraph of this Privacy Notice.
For ease of reference, ARCO rights are briefly described as follows:
- Access. To be informed about personal data stored in Nephos IT’s database, how such data are used, their source and communications made using such data and, in general, the conditions and general characteristics of the processing.
- Rectification. To correct or update your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancelation. To remove your personal data, in whole or in part, from Nephos IT’s database whenever it is considered that they are no longer being processed in accordance with the principles and obligations set forth by the Law.
- Objection. To oppose, for a legitimate reason, to the processing of your personal data.
If you need further information on the requirements and procedures to exercise ARCO rights, please contact Nephos IT´s department of personal data.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Changes to our Privacy Notice, will be communicated through our website: www.nephosit.com
If you have any questions or comments with regard to this Privacy Notice, please contact our department of personal data via email: email@example.com or to the address mentioned in the first paragraph of this document.